Zoom 2.5 is now updated!
Please upgrade your Zoom today with our 2.5 Update for PC and Mac. This minor release enhances Zoom’s usability for you in the following ways for PC and Mac users:
- Option to automatically use computer audio when joining a meeting
- Option to always use Personal Meeting ID for instant meetings
- Option to always show name on video window
- No exit notification with more than 6 participants
- Stop share button is more prominently displayed
- Display remote attendee on primary screen for 1:1 dual monitor layout
This minor release augments Zoom 2.5, which was released in mid December with these new features and enhancements:
- A brand new look and feel
- New screen-sharing control layout
- Personal Meeting ID and URL – choose your own permanent virtual room
- Broader MP4 recording options including active speaker, gallery view and M4A audio-only
- Annotation during screen sharing extended to iPhone and iPad
- Real-time whiteboard collaboration on iPad
- Group mobile messaging with text, images and audio messages via iPhone and Android phone
- Gallery video view for up to 25 participants extended to H.323/SIP attendees
- Increased cloud meeting capacity up to 100 video participants (add-on option)
- Toll-free dial-in numbers for audio conferencing (add-on option)
- View-only client for webinar attendee (beta)
It’s easy to upgrade! Existing customers will be prompted to upgrade at no additional cost when they log-in to Zoom. New customers can sign up for a free account at zoom.us/signup or purchase a Pro/Business account for $9.99/month at zoom.us/pricing.
For more information visit our Support Center.