All the Tech That’s Fit to Demo: Zoom’s EC18 Booth
Is it possible to fall in love with a tradeshow booth? (Asking for a friend.) If so, you might fall head over heels for our Enterprise Connect booth too. Like any great love, this is more than skin deep. This is about all the amazing tech we’re demoing in just 20×30 square feet. We are showcasing how Zoom and Zoom Rooms can work in any space or use case, including board rooms, huddle rooms, executive offices, desktops, mobile devices, and workplace digital signage.
Now, we know you all can’t make it to Orlando to get face-to-face with our Zoomies and the most amazing tradeshow booth of all time, so we thought we’d do a shot-by-shot breakdown of the incredible tech we’re showcasing.
On this side of the booth we see the main glassed-in Zoom Room in the center. This room showcases what an enterprise board room could look like as a Zoom Room. It features:
- Dual Dell 55” screens
- AVer all-in-one kit 342 for the camera and speakerphone
- Polycom Trio or Crestron Mercury (depending on the day) as the Zoom Rooms controller
- Amazon Alexa for Business to start meetings with voice commands
- Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display outside the room on an iPad in a Heckler iPad case
On the far left under the lit-up Zoom logo, we see another Zoom Rooms set up, this time for a smaller huddle room with a touch screen, making it ideal for collaboration. It features:
- 75” Avocor touch screen running Zoom Rooms for Touch
- Huddly GO camera & Logitech Meetup camera
- MXL Microphones 360-Z Microphone
Toward the middle we have a station showcasing our desktop and mobile solutions running on iOS devices and a Dell OptiPlex 7450 with a Samsung DeX.
On the far right, we see another huddle room running a 55” DTEN all-in-one touch screen also running Zoom Rooms for Touch.
On this side of the booth, to the left, we’re showing a small conference room featuring:
- 55” Dell display
- Suirui’s Zoom Room all-in-one kit. This system provides Zoom Rooms customers the option to have one device that includes the PC, camera, speaker, and microphone. The 16 element microphone array integrates with Zoom’s software-based audio DSP, allowing it keep improving with every software update from the cloud
- iPad Zoom Rooms controller in a Heckler case
On the right we’re showing a set-up ideal for a 1-2 person small huddle or executive office. This features a 24” Dell Optiplex 7450 all-in-one PC running Zoom Rooms Touch.
Last but not least, we’re showcasing Zoom Rooms Digital Signage, which allows companies to improve communication and engagement via visual content such as announcements about upcoming events, wayfinding, and corporate culture reminders.
As you can see, we’ve demonstrated how Zoom and our expanded Zoom Rooms ecosystem can fulfill all your video communications needs, from mobile and desktop, to collaboration spaces large and small, to digital signage. If you’d like to create a modern, video-powered office or campus that’s as sleek as this booth, sign up for a one-to-one personal demo with a Zoom product specialist today!