Campus Technology 2016: Zoom In The Classroom
Oh how we’ve missed Boston! Home to Paul Revere, world-class universities, running culture, sultry summers, and outspoken people in crosswalks 🙂 We are excited to be back for Campus Technology 2016 next week, August 2nd and 3rd at the Hynes Convention Center Boston.
Attending? If so then you’ve got to stop by Booth #609 to meet the very friendly and highly knowledgeable Zoom crew, AND get an in-depth demo of our completely mind blowing Zoom Rooms conference room system! You’ll quickly discover why Zoom is the best video collaboration solution for your school.
Your Campus Technology Zoom Demo Awaits
- Zoom Rooms: unlock the true collaboration potential of your classrooms and/or conference rooms with the worlds first software-based video conferencing solution.
- Education collaboration features: Breakout Rooms, Remote control, screen sharing, recording, and co-annotation.
- Mobile prowess: Start and join from mobile, and mobile scheduling, screen sharing, and co-annotation.
- SIP/H.323 Interoperability: Leverage your existing legacy equipment investments by connecting to the Zoom cloud via Zoom’s Room Connector.
- Webinars: Up to 50 video panelists can present and share with up to 10,000 view-only students (your read that correctly – 10,000!). Includes scheduling, reporting, Q&A, polling, and the ability to upgrade a viewer to a panelist – perfect for interactive Q&A!
- Zoom Integrations: Educators can easily incorporate meetings into popular LMS, web applications, and websites.
- Surprise: New support for a very popular computing platform – visit Booth #609 to see what it is!
Can’t make it this year? We’ll miss you! However you can still check us out across our more than 5,600 education customers. Yep 5,600 educational institutions are currently Zooming including 88% of the top U.S. universities. Read some of our education case studies:
- The University of Arizona achieves student-centered learning with Zoom and Kubi.
- Texas A&M uses Zoom to connect their students with middle school mentees to work on projects for NASA.
- Ottawa University connects their classrooms and campuses with Zoom and VTEL iPanel carts.
- Mount Holyoke hosts hybrid teacher education classes on Zoom.
Discover why Zoom is by far the best collaboration solution for your entire school, sign up for a live demo today!