5 Can’t-Miss Sessions at This Year’s Zoomtopia
Zoomtopia 2019 is less than three weeks away, and we want to make sure you get the most out of your experience at our annual user conference, set for Oct. 15-16 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center! Sure, we’ve got an awesome roster of celebrity speakers — Richard Branson Zooming in, Zachary Quinto as the Mission Captain, and former NASA astronaut Mike Massimino — and can’t-miss entertainment (Snoop Dogg and Lynyrd Skynyrd, anyone?), but we’ve got a ton of info-packed sessions that shouldn’t slip under your radar.
Here are five sessions on this year’s Zoomtopia agenda that you won’t want to miss:
- Walmart and the Future of Work: Last year, Walmart was a new Zoom customer. This year, Sue Pawlishen, Nick Dowd, and Carlos Alvarez from Walmart discuss where the company is now, lessons learned, and how Walmart is working with Zoom to empower its global workforce, reimagine retail, and exceed customer expectations. (11 a.m. Oct. 15)
- Fireside Chat: How Sanofi Uses Zoom to Unleash the Power of Communication: In this fireside chat, Remi Gas, CTO of Sanofi, and Harry Moseley, Zoom’s CIO, discuss the path Sanofi took to drive digital transformation and why the company decided to make the journey. Gas will talk about how the company achieved lightning-fast communications and also reveal some of the key lessons learned during that journey to foster a customer-centric culture. (1 p.m. Oct. 15)
- Become an IT Admin Hero: Hamilton Gordon of The We Company (formerly WeWork) and one of Zoom’s amazing customer success managers give tips and tricks on how to be more efficient when you’re charged with administering thousands of Zoom users. (2 p.m. Oct. 15)
- Our Road to a Public Company: How We Used Zoom Before, During, and After the IPO to Connect with Investors, Engage Employees, and Delight Users: Hear about the unique approach Zoom took with its IPO, from leveraging its product to host video meetings with potential investors and using Zoom for our quarterly earnings calls. Zoom CFO Kelly Steckelberg and Head of Investor Relations Tom McCallum will share tales from the road and inside the earnings-call room. (4 p.m. Oct. 15)
- Driving Cultural Transformation with Zoom: Whether you want to take down silos, become more collaborative, or be more open to a remote workforce, Zoom can have a big impact on a company’s culture. We’ll share research on how it can change your culture and ideas on how to accelerate the right cultural changes. Michael Watterson of nib health funds will be the guest speaker. (1 p.m. Oct. 16)
Ready to join us at Zoomtopia? Register today to take advantage of Liftoff Rate pricing and begin your journey toward frictionless business communications!