Case Study: Trend Micro
Check out Zoom’s newest case study on our customer Trend Micro. We spoke with Trend Micro’s IT Director William Dalton, who discussed the collaboration challenges his company faced and how things have positively changed after implementing Zoom.
There were several critical challenges Trend Micro was experiencing; these primarily included:
- Overly complex or difficult communications platforms
- Expensive hardware or software systems
- Unreliable or poor service quality
Here are some of the immediate benefits Trend Micro was able to take advantage of:
- Intuitive meeting and administrative interfaces
- Collaboration feature set including screen sharing, co-annotation, remote control, and
- Superior video and audio quality
- Larger meeting and webinar capacity
- Replacing and/or integrating legacy conference room hardware
According to Dalton, Trend Micro increased productivity by 20-39% with Zoom when compared to previous communication methods. To learn more, check out the complete case study. Do Trend Micro’s challenges sound familiar to you? Sign up for a one-on-one demo with a Zoom product specialist today!