Conversation intelligence: The game-changing AI sales solution you’ve never heard of
The traits of a good salesperson — charisma, honesty, confidence, and compassion — are timeless. However, with shifting customer expectations, new ways of connecting, and innovative new products arriving each day, sales people need every opportunity to improve their skillset and create better buying experiences.
But they need feedback to learn exactly how they can improve. And with sales leaders devoting just 14% of their time to coaching, that begs the question — how can managers help create more opportunities for development?
Zoom Revenue Accelerator, our conversation intelligence solution designed for the Zoom platform, is here to help. By analyzing data from your sales conversations, our AI solution provides critical insights sales leaders can use to develop their teams, enhance their customers’ experience, and make more informed decisions in the future.
The changing world of sales
With the arrival of new technologies and ways of communicating, customer expectations have changed. According to reports by Gartner and McKinsey Global Institute, today’s business-to-business (B2B) customers have very limited time to engage with sellers, spending only about 17% of their time meeting with potential suppliers, and that drops to only 5 or 6% when considering multiple vendors, so salespeople need to make their time with customers count. B2B buyers are also changing how they interact with salespeople, as two out of three buyers prefer remote human interactions or digital self-service.
Evolve your teams with conversation intelligence
In response to these massive shifts, 88% of chief sales officers (CSOs) have already invested in or are considering investing in intelligent analytics tools and technologies. And while there are plenty of different AI sales solutions out there, only one type provides insights from the source that matters the most: your customer conversations.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that uses AI and machine learning to analyze sales conversations to find highly impactful insights such as trending topics, customer engagement sentiments, and more. The benefits that conversation intelligence offers are game-changing, including:
- AI-powered coaching: Identify areas of improvement for a rep and pain points in the overall sales process
- Better sales execution: Develop sales playbooks by identifying winning messaging, common objections, and more
- Improved productivity: Streamline your team’s workday by removing menial, time-consuming tasks like note-taking or CRM updates
- Informed forecasting: Enhance your other forecasting tools with insights on conversations, including engagement levels, sentiment, next steps, and more
- Data-powered onboarding insights: Empower marketing and sales teams to improve employee training and onboarding with data on how messaging and trainings are being received
Conversation intelligence on the platform you know and love
With millions of sales conversations taking place daily on Zoom, we want you to have the features that help you reach your full potential. Here are a few of the exciting features you can enjoy with Zoom Revenue Accelerator:
- Speech analytics: Get data-driven feedback on pace and delivery during sales calls, as well as measurement on customer engagement
- Automatically generated summaries: Breeze through call review with AI-generated summaries that collect the important points in just a few sentences
- Next steps: Capture next steps discussed in the conversation to keep the deal moving and customers engaged
Discover the potential of conversation intelligence
Getting your team started with conversation intelligence can be a little intimidating. To help you get started with conversation intelligence, we want to invite you to watch our webinar “Conversational AI is a Must-Have for Sales, Marketing Teams”, which discusses strategies to help you get the most out of Zoom Revenue Accelerator, including pointers for implementing new insights, best practices, and more!