Deliver the Right Care and Communication the First Time with Zoom Contact Center
When it comes to our health, no one likes to wait. And for healthcare providers, wait times can make or break a positive patient experience. To generate greater satisfaction, healthcare teams need modern technology that helps streamline patient care while simultaneously delivering a private, secure, and personalized experience.
Meet Zoom Contact Center
Zoom Contact Center is a contact center as a service (CCaaS) that enables face-to-face personalized care for healthcare providers and their patients. Our secure, omnichannel solution gives patients the freedom to reach you how they want, over video, voice, web chat, and SMS. By combining unified communications with customer experience, Zoom Contact Center empowers healthcare teams to provide prompt, accurate, and highly personalized customer service.
A solution built for telehealth
Telehealth may have accelerated during the pandemic, but it is still prevalent in 2022, with 38% of patients choosing to receive telehealth care. Not all contact centers can support this shift to hybrid and remote working, as traditional call centers are typically composed of on-premises infrastructure that is expensive to upgrade and only services onsite agents. Our contact center is cloud-based, scalable, and designed for remote healthcare teams to meet patients where they are.
What’s more, patients don’t have to sacrifice the personal, face-to-face experience they would receive inside a provider’s office, as Zoom Contact Center is video optimized for a frictionless, high-level experience between healthcare providers and patients. And because it’s built on the familiar Zoom unified communications platform, our cloud-based contact center makes it easy for patients to connect with clinicians and work faster toward early intervention.
Intelligent features deliver the right point of care
Zoom’s state-of-the-art care contact center platform simplifies call queues and routing in a single, intuitive experience. Healthcare teams can manage patient queues, call transfers, televisits, and patient prioritization through automated workflows, intelligent skills-based routing, virtual agents, and customizable routing profiles. Patients can now be matched with qualified staff quickly and efficiently to receive the right care, the first time. For managers and supervisors needing to monitor employee performance or prioritize callers, our analytic dashboards and real-time call queue data provide deeper insights to help improve the level of care.
A total healthcare communications solution
We know healthcare isn’t just limited to doctor’s offices or virtual visits to the home. That’s why we designed a contact center solution that would simplify and enhance customer service operations across a variety of industries for basic call center needs and clinical workflows.
Zoom Contact Center is for:
Hospital and medical providers
- Urgent care
- Care navigation
- Hospital at home
- Home health
- Medical translation and localization services
- Healthcare administration and programs
- Drug programs
- Physician call-in lines (clinical information)
- General information
- Clinical trials (support services, trial drug information support)
Serve the entire patient journey
We want to help healthcare providers engage with their patients through every phase of their journey and generate long-term relationships through better customer satisfaction. Zoom Contact Center provides:
- Flexible care from anywhere
- Give your patients the freedom to connect from the digital presence of their choice, in the location of their choice.
- A better way to wait
- While your patients wait, they can enjoy an immersive waiting room experience where they can view relevant content such as vaccine information or appointment reminders. If wait times are less than ideal, the patient can request a callback.
- The personal touch
- Behind the scenes, care navigators can collaborate quickly with internal experts across the organization right from within the agent desktop. Medical staff can view the patient’s contact history and begin video treatment directly from the Zoom client. Ultimately, patients have an empathetic, personal conversation that helps healthcare teams drive toward first contact resolution and higher customer satisfaction.
- Secure and private service
- Zoom Contact Center protects both patients and providers as a secure solution and helps enable providers to meet their HIPAA compliance obligations. Our platform also helps safeguard sensitive data, while intuitive meeting controls and advanced settings add additional privacy.
Level up your customer service
Have questions about how to increase patient satisfaction and level up your customer service operations for clinical care? Reach out to us to try Zoom Contact Center today.