Empower Your Remote Workforce with Zoom Phone
Although COVID-19 has changed life for everyone, it has also served as a catalyst for the rise of the remote worker. With most employees working from home, businesses around the world must maintain effective communication with their employees to create an effective work-from-home environment and continue delivering top-tier service to their clients and customers.
While a PBX phone system may support the needs of employees while they are in the office, most PBX solutions won’t support or integrate with mobile devices. This means that workers must rely on their personal mobile devices to communicate with each other and customers without the support of a communications infrastructure.
Our cloud phone solution, Zoom Phone, has a dynamic feature set and unprecedented reliability to help keep your organization connected, giving IT teams, sales teams, receptionists, and executives the tools they need to maximize productivity and maintain an effective communications infrastructure right from home.
Zoom Phone for Sales Teams
With Zoom Phone, sales teams can integrate their personal mobile devices into a broader communications platform, providing sales teams with the flexibility they need to provide exceptional customer service and increase sales from home. Here are some of the benefits that Zoom Phone can offer a remote sales team:
- Auto Attendant: With Zoom Phone auto attendant, you can distribute calls based on a round-robin distribution or a first-available distribution, ensuring that your sales team never misses a call.
- Integrates into CRM: Zoom Phone integrates with many of the leading CRM systems, allowing sales teams to dial customers directly from their CRM and automatically logging interactions with customers.
- Elevate phone calls: Users can elevate a Zoom Phone call directly into a Zoom Meeting without the need to hang up or reschedule another meeting, providing a seamless transition from a prospective sales call to a live demo.
Zoom Phone for Receptionists
Receptionists need a reliable and well-organized phone system to do their job effectively, and relying on a personal mobile device to answer calls, take messages, and route calls to different departments makes their job almost impossible. Zoom Phone provides receptionists with the functionality of an office phone system on their mobile device, enabling them to support their organization and executives remotely. Here are a few benefits that Zoom Phone can offer a remote receptionist:
- Interactive voice response (IVR): Zoom Phone’s IVR presents a menu to the caller that allows them to select which department they need, automatically routing calls without requiring the receptionist to answer them.
- Availability access: If a caller contacts the receptionist and requests a transfer to a specific team member, the receptionist can view that team member’s availability in the Zoom Phone directory and transfer the call to another person or to voicemail if they are not available.
- Set up a receptionist pool: With Zoom Phone admins can set up a pool of receptionists to answer calls, ensuring that there is always a receptionist available to take a call.
Zoom Phone for IT Teams
Supporting an organization’s PBX system as an IT professional working remotely can be difficult. Since employee’s personal devices are traditionally very difficult to integrate into an existing traditional PBX, IT teams have limited options for directly supporting or managing their co-worker’s communications. With the limitations of providing IT support remotely, it might seem impossible to manage an organization’s communications infrastructure, let alone deploy a new solution.
However, Zoom Phone was designed to simplify remote management and rapid deployment, allowing IT teams to quickly implement the solution and more easily manage how their organization communicates without having to conduct in-person appointments. Zoom Phone can reduce the burden on remote IT teams by offering:
- Zero Touch Provisioning: For those who prefer to use a desk phone, employees can plug in their desk phone at their remote office and our provisioning servers will automatically configure itself for their Zoom account.
- Remote management: Using the Zoom web portal, admins and IT teams can assign calling plans, change phone user settings, customize business hours, and adjust call routing settings.
- Rapid deployment: If you’re already a Zoom customer, you can activate a Zoom Phone calling plan and Zoom Phone will automatically show up in the user client. If you need assistance deploying Zoom Phone, Zoom’s Professional Services Organization can help you port over old numbers, assign new numbers, or even implement the solution for you; we can be as hands on or hands off as you need.
Zoom Phone for Executives
Working remotely as an executive can present a number of challenges. Without an executive administrator or assistant to actively manage and delegate all their calls, executives are forced to take and return calls on their personal phone number, which can lead to privacy concerns and difficulty in prioritizing communications. Zoom Phone provides executives with the communications infrastructure they need to properly manage the operations of their organization, their time, and their budget:
- Prioritize communications: With Zoom Phone, executives can delegate incoming calls to an assistant using their desktop or mobile application, allowing them to focus on the most important calls.
- Call reporting: Executives can actively monitor the performance of their sales and customer service teams with Zoom Phone’s call reporting, allowing them to monitor talk times, how calls are answered, and how effective their teams are.
- Preserve your budget: Zoom Phone provides different call plans that organizations can mix and match, with unlimited plans for heavy users and a “pay-as-you-go” plan for lighter users, allowing organizations to stretch their communications budget even further.
To learn more about how Zoom Phone can empower your remote workforce to deliver professional customer service and enhance productivity, watch our Connecting Remote Employees with Zoom Phone webinar.