Zoom Updates Unified Meeting Experience with New Features
HD Video Conferencing + Mobility + Web Meetings
A new milestone: Thank you for crossing the half-a-million participants mark with us! As Dan Colman, Director and Associate Dean, said, “Our partnership with Zoom has provided Stanford Continuing Studies the ability to engage and collaborate with our students virtually and make our online classes feel more dynamic. Zoom has surpassed my expectations; not only is it remarkably easy to use, it has put us at the cutting edge of education.”
You ask, we deliver: We continue to listen to you and have enhanced our product features. Contact support if you need any assistance.
- Sliding video panels for meetings with more than 4 participants
- Can record the recorder who is the active speaker
- Ability to turn on or off mirroring effect
- Minimize window to notification icon only
- Muted alert is now a notification alert
- Leave or end meeting for Android (~Mar 4 for iOS)
- Multiple managed domains support for hybrid cloud service
Service reminder: Existing users of our service prior to Jan 25, 2013 can choose to upgrade to the Business (paid) plan now or continue to enjoy the new Personal (free) plan as of Mar 1, 2013. More information is available at plans and pricing.
More to come: Once again, thank you. We focus on the best video, voice and screen sharing quality, simplicity and a terrific user experience. Please stay tuned for more exciting features!