Introducing the Zoom Community!
Being a member of a community can make us feel as though we are a part of something greater than ourselves. It can give us opportunities to connect with people, to share common goals, and make us feel a sense of belonging. There’s something incredibly special about being a part of a group of people who want to help each other, whether that is socially or professionally. That’s why we’re excited to bring the greater Zoom community together into one space.
We are thrilled to officially launch our Zoom Community! The Zoom Community provides a place for our users to find answers, seek support, and receive guidance from fellow Zoom users.
Why join the Zoom Community?
The Zoom Community is an interactive support resource that complements our support site. With a platform to connect with other Zoom customers, you can:
- Get tips and best practices from other Zoom users
- Form authentic human connections with real people with similar goals
- Earn fun rewards and badges that foster a positive sense of knowledge and growth
Zoom Community features
With easy-to-follow navigation, Zoom users can find what they need in just a few clicks.
- Product forums: Within each Zoom product forum, we welcome community members to ask product-specific questions, share knowledge and expertise, and help fellow community members resolve inquiries.
- Industry forums: Visit our Education and Healthcare industry forums to collaborate with community members in your network. Share success stories, helpful tips, and seek advice.
- Happy Rewards: Participate in the Zoom Community today and gain points for helpful contributions, climb up the reputation level ranks, earn badges, and be spotlighted on our leaderboards.
- Happy Hubs: Explore our event-focused user groups to share excitement around a Zoom event, network with peers post-event, and share your favorite event highlights.
Get started today
We welcome all Zoom customers to come together on the Zoom Community to ask questions, share solutions, and collaborate with peers in creative ways.
Follow these simple steps and get started in the Zoom Community today:
- Navigate to https://community.zoom.com/
- Log in with your Zoom account credentials
- Start engaging!
We look forward to seeing you there!