Launch of Zoom Version 3.5
This past weekend we released Zoom Version 3.5. This version of Zoom provides new features and enhancements that transform our Online Meetings, Instant Messaging, Video Webinars, and Conference Room Systems.
V3.5 new features and enhancements include:
Zoom Cloud Meetings:
- Record to the cloud from desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Screen share iPad/iPhone apps from Mac or PC
- Screen share full-screen HD video clips
- File transfer via group chat on Mac and PC
- Control far-end PTZ camera from the Zoom app
- Cloud Room Connector calls out to remote H.323/SIP endpoints
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android accessibility settings
- Promote view-only attendees to interactive video panelists
- Polling to engage and learn more about your attendees
Zoom Rooms: (pending App Store release)
- Easy room to room calling with a single click
- Visual notification of the next meeting
- One-click screen share over the share.zoom.us cloud
Zoom has pioneered cloud meetings and video webinars. We are introducing V3.5 based on feedback from all of you – the over 30,000 businesses and 30 million participants using our service. V3.5 meets the needs of SMB, enterprise, and educational and healthcare institutions alike for flexibility and mobile innovation at a dramatically lower cost.
For more information, please:
- Join our January 8 video webinar: What’s New with Zoom Version 3.5?
- Read about Ubergizmo’s favorite Version 3.5 features.
- Read Let’s Do Video’s take on Version 3.5.
- Get your questions answered at support.zoom.us.
- Share your thoughts in our LinkedIn Education and Business User Groups.
Thank you to all of our customers for your continued patronage and feedback as we work to enhance our solutions. We hope you are as happy with the new features in Zoom 3.5 as we are.