Make the most of your workday with our favorite Zoom features
The Zoom platform has a diverse feature set that helps people across the world work better together. What are your favorite Zoom features? The ones you rely on to create meaningful connections with others, bring your ideas to life, and make your workday just a little bit easier.
Here are a few of our go-to Zoom features that streamline and enhance our day-to-day:
Zoom One essentials
Zoom One, our all-in-one communication and collaboration offering, includes Zoom Team Chat, Phone, Whiteboard, Meetings, and more. With these core solutions, you’ll have access to Zoomie-favorite features such as:
- Noise cancellation – We can’t control when the dog starts barking or when the kids decide to play in your workspace, but we can use noise suppression technology to filter out distracting background noise in any environment so your teammates can hear you clearly.
- Touch up your appearance – We’ve all needed to jump into a meeting right after a workout or before we’ve had our coffee in the morning — that’s why we love Touch Up My Appearance! It gives your picture display a softer focus and enhances your digital appearance in real time.
- Swapping between mobile and desktop – Join a meeting while walking the dog, waiting in line for lunch, or picking a child up from school — take your work wherever it takes you by transferring a Zoom Meeting to your mobile device.
- Presence on Zoom Team Chat – Stop wondering whether or not that key stakeholder is around to answer your message with Presence indicator, which lets you know if a contact is available, busy, or even in a meeting. If they’re busy, use the Notify Me When Available feature to automatically alert you when they become available.
- Add a personal note – Sometimes the best way to communicate is without saying a word! Let coworkers know you’ll be out of the office for the day, attending an on-site event, or even just provide helpful info about yourself with a personal note that appears under your contact information.
More Zoom goodies to simplify your workday
Alright, so we couldn’t choose just five features — the Zoom platform has too many goodies that help us work better together!
Zoom Team Chat
- Remind Me to Respond – The average workday can pull you in a thousand directions — Reminders help you get back on track by allowing you to set reminders to respond to messages you’ve received.
- Voicemail Transcription – Get a text transcription of your voicemails that you can quickly scan — and it also enhances accessibility for employees that may be hard of hearing.
- Hide Self-View – Take a break from staring at your digital self and avoid meeting fatigue with the hide self-view feature, which removes your personal video feed from your display.
- Share to Zoom Team Chat – Instantly share a Whiteboard in chats, channels, and groups in Team Chat.
Get an all-in-one package with Zoom One
Want to simplify your team communications? Discover how Zoom One provides an intuitive and modern user experience under an all-in-one license type by visiting our Zoom One page.