Roads? Where We’re Going, We Don’t Need Roads
Yep, it’s Back to the Future Day, that impossibly distant date into the future that was so difficult to imagine — October 21st, 2015 — and yes, some of us are starting to feel old right about now 🙂 As you might recall there were a number of crazy inventions which were common-place in Back to the Future’s fantastical world: hover boards, tablet computers, fingerprint recognition, wearable technology, and yes, even video conferencing. Far out!
Amazingly all of these things, including the hover board (to some extent), have made it into today’s reality. Some of these however have progressed much more than others, and yes, we’re talking specifically about that video conferencing thing — you understand.
We would argue that the vast majority of video conferencing solutions seem to be stuck in 1985. Consider all of the challenges users are forced to tolerate today:
- Lackluster audio and video quality
- Inability or difficulty recording meeting sessions
- Limited features, leading to the use of multiple solutions
- Unintuitive interfaces which confuse and frustrate attendees
- No interoperability with existing hardware investments
- Significant meeting capacity limitations
- Costly long-term contracts
We know what you’re thinking, this is really heavy! (Movie reference) And you’d be correct, these problems should all be a distant memory of the past. So our exceptionally creative engineers have worked tirelessly to deliver a superior experience. Let us share a few Zoom differentiators:
- 4 years new as a company, but deeply experienced video collaboration engineering talent
- Fully mobile: no more spectating from mobile! Zoom allows full participation including mobile scheduling and iPad/iPhone screen sharing
- Relentless focus on a superior audio/video experience is a top priority at Zoom
- Adaptive layer technology — to ensure the best experience for everyone on a call
- Zoom Rooms, our software-defined video conferencing solution for dedicated room systems of any size. This leverages off-the-shelf hardware, just one click starts your meeting with video, audio, integrated calendaring, and wireless content sharing.
Don’t take our word for it though, experience the Zoom difference for yourself by scheduling a live product demo at your convenience. It’s cloud collaboration technology as it was intended to be — something that would surely cause Dr. Emmett Brown to utter “Great Scott!” in astonishment. We promise you’ll be amazed!