Zoom had quite a 2013, starting with our public release in January. Here are a few highlights from our 2013:
In December we released version 2.5, which is packed with real-time collaboration innovations:
- Advanced Mobile Collaboration: annotation during screen sharing for iphone and iPad, whiteboarding on iPad, group messaging with free, unlimited messages via iPhone and Android phone
- Scalability: increased meeting capacity up to 100 video participants, 25-person gallery view extended to H.323/SIP devices
- Flexibility: choose your Personal Meeting ID, passcode protected meetings for H.323/SIP devices, broader recording capabilities
For more information, visit our Support Center.
Zoom By the Numbers
In 2013, we had…
- Over 200 million meeting minutes
- More than 6 million meeting participants
- Over 5,000 businesses sign up
Zoom customers from around the world have been excited to share their stories with us. Check out some of our case studies from 2013:
How One University is Using Video Conferencing in its Quest to Enhance Grade School Literacy about the University of Northern Iowa.
Mobile Security Company Keeps its Employees On the Ball Around the World about Lookout.
The Apractis Clinic and the Healing Power of Zoom about the online medical center The Apractis Clinic.
Hit Reach Puts the Customer First With Zoom’s Help about the website development company Hit Reach.
The Zoom Experience
You can read how others have used Zoom in 2013 – from virtual baby showers to holiday parties – and submit your own stories!
With all these 2013 highlights, we can’t wait to see what happens in 2014!