From Our CEO: Introducing ZoomPresence
Dear Zoom Community,
Today, it is with great pride and excitement that we announce the newest offering from Zoom: ZoomPresence, the simple, yet powerful meeting platform for your conference room.
ZoomPresence is the answer to the budget-draining headache that is traditional conference room meetings. Say “goodbye and good riddance” to $10,000-250,000 meeting systems, expensive maintenance costs and complicated equipment set-up.
Say “hello” to ZoomPresence!
ZoomPresence is the Zoom application that runs on Mac mini with touch screen functionality, and offers these innovations:
Easy set up and quick-start meetings.
- Connect your touchscreen and monitor(s) to a Mac mini, camera, and speakerphone. Then load Zoom. That’s it!
- Integrated with your Google or Outlook calendar; instantly host or schedule a meeting from your browser.
- See your schedule of upcoming meetings and start your meeting with a single touch.
- Up to 100 interactive video participants and 1,000 webinar viewers (webinar in beta).
- Participants can join from any device.
- Fits any conference room – small with one screen, medium with two screens, or large with three screens.
- Share content over Wi-Fi or by direct HDMI connection.
- The only platform where you can share video with audio.
- Starts at $999 to equip your conference room – saving you at least 90% over traditional room systems.
- $99 annual Zoom subscription fee.
ZoomPresence will be available May 2014 (in beta). We hope you are as excited as we are about this powerful new meeting platform. To learn more, visit zoom.us/zoompresence and read our press release.
We will give live previews of ZoomPresence during April for our LinkedIn user groups. Join now to get exclusive invitations, information, and more.
Business User Group
Education User Group
–Eric Yuan, Founder and CEO of Zoom