Frost & Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the Year
Are you just a little tired of hearing about all our great accolades lately? Well, then please cover your eyes because we have a new award and it’s a doozy! Zoom has been awarded 2016 Entrepreneurial Company of the Year in Hosted Video Conferencing Services, North America by analyst firm Frost & Sullivan.
Frost & Sullivan has a whole team of analysts and consultants continuously researching a wide range of markets. As part of this research, they identify companies that display true entrepreneurial spirit in creating innovative and potentially disruptive new services or solutions in specific markets.
Frost & Sullivan evaluated several vendors in the video conferencing industry for this award, in the end choosing Zoom based on several factors:
- Growth: “Zoom has seen considerably rapid growth in its cloud video collaboration services, reaching more than 250 staff in 2015 and 170,000 customer organizations.”
- Competitive Differentiators: “Since its beginning, Zoom has created and communicated strong competitive differentiators in the hosted video conferencing services market…the company has continually enhanced its offerings to remain at the forefront of market innovation.”
- Fills Market Gaps: “The company’s leaders clearly understood that video, web and mobile had to converge. Since its founding, Zoom offered an all-in-one solution that integrated HD audio, HD voice, web conferencing, and mobile integration to address the requirements of customers seeking an integrated solution from a single provider.”
- Price/Performance Value: “Overall, Zoom solutions deliver excellent value and performance at highly competitive price levels.”
- Customer Experience: “Many Zoom cloud video conferencing customers are proud to subscribe to the company’s services and have a positive experience throughout the life of the solutions.”
- Brand Equity: “Zoom has fast established a position as a disruptive force in the hosted video conferencing services market, and as such the company today is widely perceived as a leading contender in the industry.”
In short, Frost & Sullivan analysts note, “Zoom’s solid growth traction, distinguished competitive differentiators, clear understanding of the market, price/performance value, tight customer focus, and strong brand recognition in the hosted video conferencing services market are among the factors that have helped the company to excel in this industry and stand out from the rest of the competition.”
Intrigued by all the Zoom props? Well then check out the complete report here. And while you’re at it, sign up for a live demo with a Zoom product specialist today!