Forbes Includes Zoom In First Ever Cloud 100 List
We have some fantastic news to share! Zoom has placed within the Forbes “2016 World’s Best 100 Cloud Companies” list.
The first-ever Forbes 2016 Cloud 100 list profiles the world’s top-tier private companies leading the cloud technology revolution, plus twenty rising stars within the field. With advancements in software, cloud security, or platform development, these companies are redefining the future for all industries and sectors.
What makes Zoom so top-tier? Consider this line up:
- Track-Record of Innovation: The Zoom Engineering team has over 900 years combined experience in real-time collaboration technology, and Zoom’s Founder & CEO was the heart and soul of the WebEx product from 1997 to 2011.
- Zoom Video Conferencing: Unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, group messaging, and a software-defined conference room solution into one easy-to-use platform for up to 500 video participants across Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems.
- Zoom Video Webinars: Up to 50 video panelists can present and screen share with up to 10,000 viewers.
- Zoom Rooms: This software-defined video conference room system runs on a Mac mini/pro or PC system with an iPad controller, and offers video and audio conferencing, wireless content sharing, and integrated calendaring with Google Calendar or MS Exchange.
- Industry-Leading NPS: Customer happiness is a cultural imperative here at Zoom, and to this end we are fanatical about ensuring customer success. Our latest Net Promoter Score illustrates that Zoom customers are happy customers – this is a strong competitive distinction and something we are very proud of.
“Zoom is the next-generation of video conferencing. Our cloud service is displacing traditional, legacy providers because Zoom is easy to use, has high quality video, audio and screen sharing, offers the unique features customers are looking for, and is much more affordable,” said Eric S. Yuan, founder and CEO of Zoom. “We are humbled and honored to be included in the Cloud 100 list. This recognition is a reflection of our employee’s hard work and our customer’s great support.”
See for yourself why Zoom ranks among the 100 best cloud companies in the world. A friendly Zoom product specialist is ready when you are, schedule your live demo and prepare to be amazed!