Zoom for iPhone X Facial Recognition
Did you just get your iPhone X? Pretty cool, huh? Well we’re about to make it a little cooler. On the iPhone X, you can now log-in to our Zoom iPhone App using Apple’s new facial recognition.
It’s so easy. Be sure you’ve downloaded the latest Zoom app. Simply press Sign In on your Zoom app. If you’ve signed-in before and you have accepted the Face ID prompt, it will automatically scan your face and sign you in. If you’ve never signed in before, you will enter your email, and once you click the password field, it will scan your face and sign you in. Right now this will only work on the iPhone X, since that is the only iOS device with facial recognition.
Even if you just have a regular old, non-X iPhone, you will still love our mobile app. One in five Zoom meeting participants is on mobile! That’s why we are consistently top 10 in the video chat and free business app categories.
Why Zoom’s iOS App Is Different From The Rest
If you haven’t downloaded our iOS app yet, here are 10 reasons why you should:
- Zoom was built as a mobile platform right from the start. It’s no wonder we have the best video, audio and screen sharing quality from an iPhone or iPad (ok, we’re a little biased – we love our baby, but just read the reviews below)
- You can seamlessly connect with anyone – they can be on an iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, or telephones
- You can use safe driving mode while on the road
- The app features Chat with presence to let you see who on your team is available from mobile or desktop, and you can send group text, document, and audio files. Great for giving quick updates and sharing content without meetings or emails
- Joining a meeting is easy. And if you want to initiate the meeting, you can start or schedule them right from your phone and invite anyone from your phone, email, or company contacts
- You can screen share directly from your iPhone or iPad with iCloud, MS OneDrive, Box or Dropbox files, as well as share your entire screen and apps via Airplay or cable
- You can co-annotate during screen sharing from the iPhone or iPad, and even whiteboard on your iPad
- You can join as an interactive meeting participant or view-only webinar attendee – all from one app
- Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks – Zoom works better than any other provider in low bandwidth situations
- It’s FREE – you can enjoy unlimited 1:1 meetings with anyone, and 40-minute meetings with groups up to 100 video participants (Upgrade for unlimited group minutes)
What Our Customers Say
You don’t have to take our word for it. Here are just a couple of our many awesome iPhone app reviews.
Not an Apple fan? No worries! We have awesome apps for Android and BlackBerry too!