Zoom Scores a Hat Trick of Let’s Do Video Awards
Zoom has scored not one, not two, but three 2017 Let’s Do Video Readers’ Choice Awards! The Fourth Annual LDV Readers’ Choice Awards have officially closed, and Zoom can chalk up three big ones in the win column:
- Best Software-Based Videoconferencing Room Service: Zoom Rooms (With Choice of Peripheral-Based Hardware Kit)
- Best Cloud Software Videoconferencing Service: Zoom
- Best Videoconferencing Analytics/Management Service or Offering: Zoom Dashboard
Zoom also received honorable mention in numerous categories:
- Best Persistent Team Messaging Solution: Zoom Group Chat App
- Best Video Services Partner (Platforms, software, or services leveraged by video service providers): Zoom
- Best Interoperability Service or Platform (Video service or platform providing interoperability across multiple video platforms/protocols): Zoom (With New Hardware Partnerships)
- Best New Skype-for-Business Related Product, Service, or Integration: Zoom Skype-for-Business Integration
- Best Hardware Videoconferencing System for Huddle Rooms: Zoom Room Kit
- Best New Business Communication Product or Service: Zoom Rooms for Touch
Thank you so much to all the Zoomers out there who took the time to vote for us. We appreciate your support.
Be sure to check out all the 2017 LDV awards – our hardware partner Logitech also won numerous categories. If you’d like to see why Zoom is such an award-winning platform for yourself, sign up for a quick, personalized 1-1 demo with one of our product specialists today!