Zoomtopia 2018: Your Day One Agenda
As readers of the blog will surely be aware, Zoom is hosting our 2nd annual user conference, Zoomtopia, in October 2018. We have expanded the event this year to include a half day of training and educational sessions on all-things Zoom, at no additional cost. Let’s take a deeper look at what you can expect as part of the agenda for Day One.
First, a quick primer. Zoomtopia is our way to say thank you and celebrate our customers. Attendees will be inspired, learn expert tips from Zoom product specialists and your fellow users, and grow your network.
Day One will start at 10:15 am with a lunch celebrating Women in Tech. Make sure to pre-register if you want to network with successful women in the tech field and hear from industry thought leaders. You’ll join the general Zoomtopia crowd at 1 pm.
For those not attending Women in Tech, join us at 11:30 am for the general Zoomtopia registration, lunch, and expo before sessions begin.
At 1pm, we will kick off our first set of breakout sessions:
- Zoom Rooms: Admin Training – How to administer, scale, and manage Zoom Rooms throughout your organization.
- Host Training: Achieving Webinar Nirvana – How to run Zoom Webinars for maximum quality and engagement.
- AV Integrator Bootcamp – Zoom’s Professional Services Team will discuss Zoom Rooms design and setup based on our standards for huddle, conference, boardroom, and training rooms. This session is perfect for AV Integrators, Consultants, Designers, and Installers.
- Zoom Adoption Tactics – Actionable ideas for driving video adoption at your organization.
After a short break, we’ll dive into the second round of breakout sessions. You can choose between these options:
- Driving Video Webinar Attendance – Best practices for maximizing registrants and attendees at your video webinars, and how to track your most successful registration sources.
- Zoom for Educator: ABC’s of Teaching Over Zoom – Education IT professionals will learn how to enable virtual classrooms and online learning environments with Zoom that their students and teachers will love.
- Zoom Workplace Digital Signage and Scheduling Displays – Best practices for deployment and management of workplace digital signage across your organization.
Enjoy another short break before our third round of the training sessions:
- Admin Deep Dive: Zoom’s Core Meeting Platform – In-depth review of the Zoom administrator portal, including deployment, accounts, and user and group management.
- How to Transition from Legacy Solutions to Zoom – Guide to consolidating onto Zoom from multiple video/web/audio conferencing, chat, and webinar products.
- Connect with Zoom Conference Room Connectors – How and why companies leverage their existing infrastructure to deploy cloud-based room systems throughout their organization.
- Power your Desktop and Mobile Apps with Zoom SDKs – Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and web client SDKs, and how to integrate them into your desktop and mobile apps.
And finally, our last round of sessions:
- Zoom Rooms Hardware Bootcamp – Hardware options and considerations when building Zoom Rooms for executive offices, huddle rooms, conference rooms, training rooms, and ideation spaces.
- Host Training: Go BIG with Large Meetings – How to run large meetings, all-hands, and seminars using Zoom for maximum quality and engagement.
- How to Support Your Zoom End Users – How to handle common user inquiries and enable self-service to scale your IT support of Zoom.
- Zoom API 101 – Zoom user authentication and authorization sequences, version 2 APIs, webhooks, and best practices for embedding Zoom APIs into your workflows.
After taking a deep dive in all this Zoom knowledge it’s time to unwind and network. Join us for happy hour in the exhibit hall where you can network with fellow attendees and visit partner booths from five to six pm. You can access the Day One Agenda at zoomtopia.us to check out the list of the breakout sessions and times, and register for your picks. We’ll be adding our Day Two agenda as soon as we finalize a few more details.
Space is limited – register now to secure your spot before early bird pricing ends August 15th. We look forward to seeing you there!