6 Reasons Why You’ll Love Zoomtopia
Zoomtopia 2019 kicks off in less than 2 weeks! Luckily, there’s still time to reserve your spot at our annual user conference, set for Oct. 15-16 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center. We guarantee that this year’s out-of-this-world theme combined with two full days of world-renowned speakers, 80-plus educational sessions, and delightful surprises will leave you walking away feeling inspired.
But if that isn’t specific enough to convince you to secure a spot at this year’s event, here are six reasons you should register for Zoomtopia 2019 sooner than later!
- Hands-on product training: Sit in on inspirational sessions with Zoom product experts, and hear best-of-breed success stories from customers who’ve deployed Zoom solutions, including our newest product Zoom Phone.
- Zoom Rooms come to life: From huddle spaces to conference rooms to all-hands spaces, see Zoom Rooms come to life through live demos. Additionally, you’ll learn best practices for Zoom Rooms deployments and get all your questions on third-party hardware integrations answered.
- Exciting product announcements: Be the first to hear Zoom Chief Product Officer Oded Gal discuss our much-anticipated product announcements, which will support our vision for the future of video-first unified communications.
- World-class speakers: Hear from Zoom CEO Eric S. Yuan, Virgin Group Founder Sir Richard Branson, and former NASA astronaut and New York Times best-selling author Mike Massimino and others share their amazing life experiences as well as words of wisdom.
- Out-of-this-world networking: Connect with forward-thinking peers, industry experts, and Zoom power users in a laid-back setting. Plus, attendees get exclusive 1:1 access to Zoom product experts at our Mission Control booth.
- Legendary music event: Enjoy special musical guest performances featuring hip-hop legend Snoop Dogg and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Lynyrd Skynyrd.
The full Zoomtopia agenda is now live so you can check out descriptions for all the other great sessions and start planning your event journey! Build your own personalized itinerary today by registering in advance for each one. But don’t wait: Spots for our most-popular sessions are filling up fast! You can check out our post “5 Can’t-Miss Sessions at This Year’s Zoomtopia” to see some of the agenda highlights.
Like what you hear? Register for Zoomtopia today to get $100 off onsite registration.
Download the Zoomtopia app
The Zoomtopia app (for both iOS and Android) is your knowledgeable friend at the event that will help you to get the most out of your experience. Our app is user-friendly, gamified, interactive, and covers everything you need to know about the event. To get the Zoomtopia app:
- Go to the iOS or Google Play store.
- Search Zoomtopia.
- Download the app and it will show up on your device’s home screen with the app display name “Zoomtopia.”
- Congrats! You’re in the app. To get full user accessibility, go to the hamburger menu on the top left side of the page. Login with the same email you used to register for Zoomtopia.
- At this point, there will be a verification code sent to your email, which you will need to enter in the app in order to access the content.
Note: If you downloaded last year’s app, please ensure that you are opening Zoomtopia 2019, not reopening the 2018 app. Revisit Step #1 to ensure that you are choosing the app with the above event icon.