Don't miss a thing! Sign up to be notified about new blog posts.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Today Zoom announced that we have significantly increased our APAC footprint with a revenue boost of over 100% in the past year. Zoom was also named ‘Asia-Pacific Cloud Video Collaboration Provider of the Year’ at the 2018 Best Practices Awards hosted by Frost & Sullivan. The Frost & Sullivan award recognises businesses that strive in […]
Headlining speaker for Zoomtopia 2018 is world tennis champion Serena Williams. Serena Williams exemplifies courage, beauty, power and style, and has overcome insurmountable odds to win 23 career Grand Slams. Her remarkable tennis achievements combined with her off-court success in fashion and philanthropy, as well as a strategic partner and investor, makes her one of […]
Zoom Rooms, the world’s leading software-based conference room solution, now supports the Google Chrome operating system. Zoom Rooms already run on Mac and Windows PCs with an iPad, Windows, or Android tablet controller; the additional support for Chrome OS further extends the flexibility of our conference room platform. With your Zoom Rooms software, and a […]
We went big this year. The headline entertainer for Zoomtopia 2018 is none other than rapper songwriter Macklemore. Collectively Macklemore’s music videos have been viewed over 2.7 billion times and he is one of only two rappers to have a Diamond-certified single. Macklemore released his first solo effort in 12 years, ‘GEMINI, in September 2017. […]
So, you manage your company’s Zoom deployment. Good for you! I bet you have a lot of happy end users singing your praises and offering you high fives. While we try to make Zoom as turn-key as possible, we know it is an important responsibility to facilitate communication and collaboration across your entire organization. We […]
Today Zoom announced the lineup for Zoomtopia 2018, the annual celebration of our customers. Among the speakers featured at Zoomtopia: World tennis champion and entrepreneur, Serena Williams The Speed of Trust author, Stephen M.R. Covey Sequoia partner, and co-founder and former CEO of Polyvore, Jess Lee Zoom enterprise customer, Walmart VP of Associate Digital Experience […]
Today Zoom announced that our accreditation under the US Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) is “In Process,” under the sponsorship of the US Department of Homeland Security. When full accreditation is achieved, Zoom for Government will be approved for federal agencies to use for video and audio communications across a variety of use […]
So, you have Zoom. Good job! That means you’re about 80% of the way to having perfect video communications. What’s the other 20%, you ask? Well, that’s up to you. That remaining portion is your ability to create a professional appearance, background, and presentation. We’re here to help! Let’s discuss some top tips for effective […]
Do our engineers sleep? Short answer: not really! Hot on the heels of last week’s desktop, mobile, and webinar release, Zoom has dropped several new features for Zoom Rooms. You can find detailed information in our release notes, and below we highlight some key new features. Zoom Rooms, our software-based conference room system, features video, […]