Zoom Announces New Support for Full Enterprise Healthcare Workflows
Today Zoom announced a partnership with a global telehealth integrator to create a full-stack enterprise healthcare suite that will support all communications and telehealth workflows in healthcare organizations. This joint solution adds world-class telehealth enablement, integrations, and support to Zoom’s already robust platform. The combined offering creates a best-in-class solution for any healthcare organization seeking to implement modern video communications as well as telehealth patient care.
The new Zoom for Telehealth offering creates numerous benefits for customers, including:
- Simple-to-use unified video, audio, content sharing, and team chat platform
- Integration and service focused on connecting, integrating, and supporting secure telehealth workflows including scheduling, information exchange, support, electronic medical records, and analytics
- Encrypted and secure to enable HIPAA compliance
- One solution for both telehealth and enterprise healthcare use cases includes home healthcare, virtual patient care workflows, remote patient monitoring, remote specialist visits, population health management, education, care coordination, team meetings and chats, investor and donor relations, partner and vendor meetings, marketing webinars, and so forth
- Consistent high-quality service, even in low-bandwidth environments
- The ability for clinicians to control far-end camera
- Connectivity with point-of-care devices such as digital stethoscopes and exam cameras
“Zoom has always provided the most secure, high-quality, and easy experience for healthcare providers, their patients, and other stakeholders to connect over video,” said Eric S. Yuan, Zoom Founder, and CEO. “But we know that the healthcare workflow does not begin and end with the clinical session. That is why we developed this partnership to provide the most frictionless end-to-end experience for healthcare end-users and the IT teams that support them.”
To learn more about how Zoom can enable your healthcare organization, visit our Zoom for Healthcare page. You can also sign up for a personalized 1-1 demo with a Zoom healthcare specialist today!