Registration is open for Zoom’s Developer Summit!
Developers, join us on June 14 for a virtual, builder-centric Developer Summit with live technical demos and enablement sessions!
You’ll learn how to accelerate app and integration development using APIs and SDKs from the Zoom Developer Platform, and explore how to build Team Chat apps, meeting bots, virtual classrooms, and meeting metrics dashboards.
Take a look at what’s in store:
- Join our developer relations team and chief technology officer, Brendan Ittelson, as we kick off this half-day summit with a welcome keynote
- Build your schedule from our eight hands-on sessions highlighting key solutions and developer enablement tools
- Gain practical knowledge while developing and deploying applications alongside developer advocates
- Connect with other developers to share insights and best practices during our virtual networking session
An in-depth look at our developer solutions
We’ve got a variety of interactive sessions that explore the potential of our developer solutions. Learn how to successfully:
- Leverage our core platform technology to build fully customized video-based apps with our Video SDK
- Use the Meeting SDK to embed the Zoom Meetings experience into an app, website, or service
- Establish enterprise-grade solutions and embed Zoom into existing private or publicly available services with our APIs and webhooks
- Uplevel engagement and tracking by building apps for Team Chat, meeting bots, and metrics dashboards
- Integrate apps into Zoom products and surfaces using the Zoom Apps SDK
Visit the Developer Summit registration page to view expanded descriptions of each session and customize your agenda to align with your interests.
Don’t want to miss a session? Don’t worry! Register to ensure that you get on-demand access to every session after the event.
We can’t wait to see you at Developer Summit 2023!