New! Host Conferences Using Zoom Events
Last month, we successfully hosted more than 33,000 global attendees at Zoomtopia 2021 using our very own Zoom Events solution. Today, we’re thrilled to announce that Zoom Events license holders can now host their own multi-day and multi-session conferences!
With the Conference event type, event planners and hosts have even more ways to host impactful virtual experiences, manage large events, and better engage attendees. Take a look at what has been added to Zoom Events.
What features have been added to Zoom Events?
Juggling multiple platforms for event hosting and management can be a challenge. That’s why we’re constantly innovating to improve how you host, manage, and report on your virtual experiences with Zoom Events, the only solution you’ll need to host virtual events. Here are some of the helpful new features you’ll get with Zoom Events:
More ways to support your event preparation
Simplify how you design, host, and execute your event with:
- Multi-day and multi-track support: Spread your event over six days and support up to 13 concurrent sessions
- Batch agenda uploading: Easily upload session and speaker information with a single click
- Session videos: Add a sizzle reel or informative video to prepare attendees for a session or introduce speakers
- Event co-editor: Hosting an event is a team effort! Share the workload by assigning up to 20 event co-editors
- Speaker session and bio editing: Give speakers the control to edit their session and bios. Hosts will have the ability to approve edits before pushing them live.
Enhanced features for engaging your audience
Wow your attendees and enable greater connections with robust in-event features including:
- Conference lobby: A persistent space for registered participants to connect, network, and view sessions before and during an event
- Session chat: Attendees can chat before, during, and after a specific session to focus on conversation related to the session topic
- Chat moderation: Your teams can monitor the event chat with the ability to remove messages as well as disruptive attendees
- Attendee itinerary: Attendees can keep track of sessions of interest in one central place and build their schedule by adding sessions to their itinerary
- Attendee networking: Event-goers can form new connections by adding others as contacts in the Zoom client
- Livestream sessions to lobby: Attendees can view live sessions at a glance from the lobby before joining
- Sponsor support: Fund your events with built-in sponsor benefits, including dedicated spaces, tiered levels, video upload, and chat
- Session directory: Attendees can easily search for sessions and filter their view based on tracks, audience type, products, or levels
- Surveys: Get insights on the attendee experience and evaluate session success with post-session surveying
Communicate, measure and more with post-event capabilities
Get the most out of your event even after it’s over by leveraging all the great session insights and attendee feedback you receive:
- Recordings: Allow your session content to live on after your event by watching recordings on-demand from the Event Lobby
- Analytics: Get in-event/post-event reports to quickly understand attendance, engagement, and revenue
- Pardot integration: Identify leads and communicate with your attendees beyond your event
Expanded support for international event hosts
We’re excited to announce Zoom Events has expanded internationally!
Zoom Events hosts in the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and France can already host free and paid events.
Now, more countries and territories can host paid events on Zoom Events. These include Brazil, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Hosting free events is available in all countries except for: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Central African Republic, China, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Georgia, India, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Myanmar/Burma, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, and Yemen.
Learn more: attend our webinar for Zoom Events hosts
Want to learn more about Zoom Events? Watch an on-demand webinar to get an overview of the Zoom Events solution and how it will enhance your virtual events.
Editor’s note 4/27/22: This post was edited to reflect the updated number of days over which you can host an event.