Zoom Honored With Three 2016 Stevie Awards!
Happy day! The 14th Annual American Business Awards have realized the genius of Zoom video conferencing and our friends, comedians Tripp and Tyler. As such, they have nominated us with not one, but three Stevie Awards!
- Gold Stevie Winner for A Video Conference Call in Real Life video
- Silver Stevie Winner for No Pro video
- Bronze Stevie Winner for our Collaboration Product Suite in the category of New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Collaboration/Social Networking Solution
Calling all Zoomers! Here is the urgent news: we have the chance to win another Stevie! We are in the running for the People’s Choice Award for Favorite New Product. Vote Now For Zoom!
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. More than 3,400 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration. More than 250 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Awards winners.
What the Stevie Judges Said…
Here’s what the Stevie Awards judges said about our video and web conference platform:
- “Interesting idea since online meeting platforms really suck and are hard to use. I like the idea of video breakout rooms and a simple to use video conferencing platform.”
- “The emphasis on simplifying the solution for end users is commendable, and the features are strong.”