Zoom & ID Solutions Showcase End-to-End Healthcare Workflows at ATA
Next week Zoom will showcase our newest healthcare innovations at ATA 2018, the annual conference of the American Telemedicine Association, in Chicago.
Zoom at ATA
Come connect with us to hear about our recent work in the healthcare space, including our partnership with ID Solutions to support your entire end-to-end healthcare workflows. Zoom is at booth #1215, where we will showcase Zoom running in a video-enabled clinical space and a medical cart, as well as numerous desktop, mobile, and medical peripheral devices such as digital stethoscopes. Our staff will host regular product demos throughout the day. We will raffle a free iWatch 3 Series to one lucky demo attendee.
Zoom For Healthcare
Recently, Zoom announced a partnership with global health integrator ID Solutions (booth #1332) to create a full stack enterprise healthcare suite that supports all communications and telehealth workflows in healthcare organizations. This joint solution adds world-class telehealth enablement, integrations, and support to Zoom’s already robust communications platform. The combined offering creates a best-in-class solution for any healthcare organization seeking to implement modern video communications as well as telehealth patient care. Zoom for Healthcare offering creates numerous benefits for customers, including:
- Simple-to-use unified video, audio, content sharing, and chat platform
- Integration and service focused on connecting, integrating, and supporting secure telehealth workflows including scheduling, information exchange, support, electronic medical records, and analytics
- Encrypted and secure to enable HIPAA compliance
- One solution for both telehealth and enterprise healthcare use cases including home healthcare, virtual patient care workflows, remote patient monitoring, remote specialist visits, population health management, education, care coordination, team meetings and chats, investor and donor relations, partner and vendor meetings, marketing webinars, and so forth
- Consistent high-quality service, even in low-bandwidth environments
- Ability for clinician to control far-end camera
- Connectivity with point-of-care devices such as digital stethoscopes and exam cameras
We can’t wait to see you at ATA 2018! Can’t make it this time around? To learn more about how Zoom can support your healthcare organization, visit zoom.us/healthcare. You can also sign up for a personalized 1-on-1 demo with a Zoom specialist today.