Zoom Recognized for Innovation, Long-Term Potential as Part of Fortune Future 50
We are honored and humbled to be named to Fortune’s 2021 Future 50 list, which recognizes innovative companies with high-growth potential who are creating meaningful value for their customers.
As Fortune mentions in the Future 50 report: “Resilience and the capacity for reinvention have never been more important.” The world is smack in the middle of an evolution in how schools, hospitals, financial institutions, government agencies, and so many other businesses operate, and new ways of working require new ways of communication and collaboration.
Zoom embraces this responsibility to innovate and support all the ways your teams need to connect, collaborate, and get more done together, now and into the future.
Innovating the future of business
Zoom’s founder and CEO Eric S. Yuan set out to build a better video meeting experience in 2011. We’ve been transforming business communications ever since, building out a reliable, easy-to-use cloud platform that not only supports all the ways work happens, but one that actually reimagines what video, VoIP phone, team chat, webinar, event, and app integration solutions could be.
Today, more than half a million businesses choose Zoom for their critical communications, including 70% of the Fortune 100 and more than half of the Fortune 500.
We’re continuing to innovate to help these organizations (and so many more) empower teams, support customers, and grow their business with solutions to:
- Return to the office: Workspace Reservation will help workplace and facilities managers optimize their spaces and support on-site, remote, and hybrid teams. Additionally, Zoom Rooms put workspace safety first with features like virtual receptionist, hands-free communication, and in-room people counting.
- Solve the hybrid meeting challenge: Zoom Rooms Smart Gallery uses AI to democratize the virtual meeting experience and solve one of the most pressing hybrid challenges out there: meeting equity.
- Elevate team collaboration: Zoom Whiteboard, coming soon, is an interactive virtual whiteboard and annotation solution that will enable your teams to work on projects from anywhere, at any time.
- Offer premium customer experiences: Zoom Video Engagement Center, coming soon, will bring video to traditional contact center processes and help you better engage customers through meaningful face-to-face interactions.
- Create more inclusive meetings: Expanded live translation and live transcription will expand participation and collaboration for everyone you need to meet with.
- Deliver impactful virtual experiences: Zoom Events simplifies how you host, manage, and report on your virtual and hybrid events.
- Build new apps and services: The Zoom Developer Platform provides robust tools and resources to help developers flexibly create apps and services with world-class video built right in.
- Collaborate more efficiently: Zoom Apps bring your favorite applications right into the Zoom meeting experience and enable seamless collaboration. We’re bringing these integrations to our webinar and mobile solutions soon, and our forthcoming immersive apps will deliver even more productive experiences.
Additionally, we continue to support people, communities, and organizations around the world through product donations and strategic investment as part of Zoom Cares, our social impact arm that’s committed to a more connected and sustainable world.
Reimagine work today with Zoom
Thank you to Fortune for recognizing the work we’re doing to help our customers, our partners, and our employees better communicate and collaborate! Together, we continue to innovate the future of work.
Contact Zoom today to see for yourself why organizations around the world choose Zoom communication solutions to improve collaboration, engagement, and trust.
© 2021 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license. Future 50 is a registered trademark of Fortune Media IP Limited and is used under license. Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.