Zoom ISV Partner Program: Powering Innovation For Customers
Across the globe, more than 300+ leading software and SaaS providers power their applications with Zoom. To help these providers create, innovate, and accelerate delivering happiness to our shared customers, we created the Zoom ISV Partner Program in September 2020.
Since then, the ISV Partner Program has continued to grow and we’re excited to share some recent updates, including our newly updated Zoom ISV Partner Program page.
Recent program highlights:
- Enhanced developer sandbox program provides a complete Zoom developer environment for your application.
- Select ISV partners will receive access to a Business Development Manager.
- ISV Partner badging is now available within our Zoom Partner Brand Guide.
- Special pricing on our Premier Developer Support Gold Plans.
- Resources to help you embed and/or integrate Zoom.
“The rapid rate at which Zoom has been innovating and delivering modern APIs has directly enabled Theta Lake to deliver advanced security and compliance capabilities to our joint customers. We have seen tremendous value from building on Zoom’s APIs as well as partnering with the ISV Partnership Team to generate awareness for our solutions through joint GTM activities.” – Anthony Cresci, SVP Partnerships, Theta Lake
How to partner with Zoom’s ISV team
The ISV Partner Program has two types of partners: Builders and Integrators. An ISV Builder typically requires the highest level of control over the experience and customization of Zoom and plans to embed within their application. The ISV Partner Program provides Builders:
- Access to a Business Development Manager and our world-class Developer Advocate team.
- A technical review of your integration, which includes an optional live review meeting.
- The ability for your users to start and join meetings without logging into Zoom through exclusive API endpoints.
- Developer sandbox account to help with your initial build and a sandbox for post-launch/lifecycle management of your application.
- A Partner Agreement to help you ramp up and scale quickly.
- Attractive tiered pricing for our Partner and Video SDK offerings.
- Marketing resources to support your product launch, including quote/messaging review of your press release or blog, and co-branding review for ISV Builder-led marketing content.
“Demand for world-class collaboration tools has also risen, and providing Zoom functionality within Upwork’s marketplace as our new video communications tool is the next step to creating an exceptional experience for our customers.” – Mike Paylor, Vice President of Engineering and Product, UpWork
Another way to partner with Zoom’s ISV program is to integrate your application within the Zoom Platform via our APIs and SDKs. To be an ISV Integrator we require that the integrated application work alongside Zoom and you list your integration on the Zoom App Marketplace. The ISV Partner Program provides Integrators:
- Access to a Business Development Manager to co-develop your marketing and go-to-market strategy with Zoom.
- Access to our world-class Developer Advocate team.
- Access to a developer sandbox account to help with your initial build and a sandbox for post-launch/lifecycle management of your application.
- Consultation to extend your solution across the Zoom Platform into Meetings, Events, Webinar, Chat, Phone, Contact Center, Whiteboard and Rooms experiences to optimize your application’s reach to Zoom users.
- Strategic planning to expand your customer reach through promotion, distribution, and monetization of your integration(s).
- Marketing resources to support your product launch, including quote/messaging review of your ISV Integrator press release or blog post and co-branding review of marketing content.
“DocuSign eSignature for Zoom enables organizations to reimagine agreement processes with virtual, face-to-face signing experiences. Zoom’s adaptable Developer Platform and our strong collaboration enabled us to build an integration that brings Zoom into the DocuSign experience. Together we offer customers an innovative, seamless solution that accelerates time to agreement.” – Robin Joy, SVP, Global Alliances & Partner Development, DocuSign
To apply to become an ISV Partner, please fill out our contact form. Please note that the Integrator program is offered on an invite-only basis today.
Learn more about Zoom’s ISV Partner solutions.