Zoom Jumps the Pond to UC Expo
The Zoom events schedule is heating-up next week with not one, but two big shows! Our events coordinator is wearing out the carpet at HQ and we are buzzing with excitement about Interop in Las Vegas, and our inaugural participation at UC Expo 2017 in London, which also marks our debut into the European show scene. For those of you who will be attending, here are a few things to note …
Our UC Expo show location, the most important thing to remember, Booth D120, write it down 🙂 Come for the Zoom Rooms solution demo and learn how to Meet Happy, stay for the profoundly deep conversation, take-away some awesome swag and lasting memories.
We’re Speaking Too!
Zoom will be hosting a customer speaking session centered around the vetting and selection of video collaboration technology, and participating in a panel. More details:
- Speakers: Alastair Pooley, VP Infrastructure, Datacentre & Cloud Services, for Sophos and Brendan Ittleson, Zoom’s Head of Technical Support
- Location: Video collaboration and enterprise mobility theatre
- Date & Time: Wednesday, May 17, 3 – 3:30
- Speakers: Janelle Raney, Product Marketing for Zoom, Andy Brocklehurst, Duncan Savage, Sara Uzel, and Tim Stone
- Location: Keynote theatre
- Date & Time: Wednesday, May 17, 3:40 – 4:40
Can’t make the show? No worries, you can sign up for a 1-1 Zoom demo right from the comfort of your home or office.