1 year, 1 million users in the Zoom Learning Center
Launched in December 2021, the Zoom Learning Center is a free educational platform designed to help you learn how to use Zoom like a pro. And over 1 million users around the globe have done just that over this past year.
That’s approximately 1 million more successful screen shares, great hair days, and happy meetings. Want to gain confidence in your Zoom game? Here’s what you’ll find in the Learning Center:
- 75+ on-demand courses – Access a complete catalog of short, interactive courses spanning Zoom’s suite of products anytime and anywhere. Whether you want to learn how to join your first meeting or how to set up registration for your webinar, there’s a course for everyone.
- Over six hours of video content – Looking for quick help with a specific skill or feature? Get everything you need in under five minutes from one of more than 100 Show Me Videos.
- 16 learning plans – Complete full learning plans to become a Zoom expert and earn learning certificates that you can share with your network.
- Learning in eight languages – Through a simple language selection dropdown on the Learning Center homepage, you can access the most popular basic product and administration courses in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, and Korean.
- A personalized dashboard – Stay motivated with progress tracking and statistics on your personalized dashboard. View what you’ve completed and easily pick up where you left off.
Hear what our users are saying
“It was really straightforward and easy to understand. The hands on part of trying a meeting out was great.”
“I believe the Zoom Learning Center is an excellent tool for anyone looking jump start their working knowledge about Zoom products.”
“Very well presented! Loved the little touches of humor, made it much easier to stay engaged in the material.”
See what all the excitement is about; enroll in one of our Top Rated Courses of 2022:
- Zoom In: Immersive View
- Engage Your Webinar Attendees
- Connecting a Zoom Room
- Zoom In: Polling
- Chat Channels, Search, and Settings
What’s next for the Zoom Learning Center?
Look for even more courses, Zoom products, and languages represented in the Learning Center as we continue to grow our catalog.
The Learning Center will also expand its badge and qualification programs in 2023 to allow users to share their marketable skills and achievements with their professional networks. Today, you can earn a Zoom Security Champion badge in 10 minutes or less!
“We built the Learning Center to empower our customers to achieve anything imaginable on Zoom, and we can’t wait to see what you do,” said Jim Mercer, Head of Customer Success at Zoom. “We’re just getting started.”