Zoom Offers Enhanced Dashboard, User & Developer Features in June Release
This week, Zoom rolled out updates to its platform that include enhancements to the Zoom Dashboard, as well as features to help users and developers. From expanded data views to added Zoom Rooms functionality, see what new capabilities are available across Zoom solutions.
Zoom Dashboard Features
1. People count: Your Zoom Dashboard can now list how many in-room participants are in a Zoom Room and export that data as a CSV file. This setting can be enabled at an account, location, or room level. This feature requires the June 2019 release of Zoom Rooms for Mac.
2. 12 months of data: Account owners and administrators with access to the Zoom Dashboard can now view up to 12 months of data and export this information to a CSV file. Admins previously could view only one month of data.
3. Filter by scheduling tracking fields: Administrators can now filter live and past meeting results by scheduling tracking fields.
4. SIP-Connected Audio usage: Customers using SIP-Connected Audio can now view SIP-Connected Audio usage through reports and the dashboard.
1. International date/time: Zoom users can now select their preferred date and time format within their profile page on the web. The selected format will be reflected across the web on the schedule page for meetings and webinars, the previous and upcoming meetings and webinars list, email invitations, and the recordings page.
2. Anonymous polling: When adding a meeting poll on the web, the meeting host can check an option to make the poll anonymous. The host will not be able to see which users have responded or how they have responded. The meeting poll reports will show “anonymous” for both user name and email address.
Zoom customers commonly use our APIs to schedule meetings, create webinar registrants, pull report data regarding meeting engagement and performance, and automate system integrations into Salesforce, Marketo, and other marketing and support software.
In this release, we’ve added more than 40 API calls and several new fields for webhook events for Zoom Meetings, Video Webinars, and Chat for a more frictionless experience. For additional information on these Zoom enhancements, as well as documentation and guides, visit our developer resource page on the Zoom App Marketplace.
For a comprehensive overview of all the Zoom enhancements in recent Zoom releases, check out the release notes.