Zoom Partner Connect: Announcing Zoom Phone Certified Integrators, 2020 Global Partner Award Winners & Continued Commitment to Channel
In 2020, Zoom usage exploded as global enterprises, educational institutions, and casual users turned to video communications to maintain business continuity and to simply connect with family and friends amid social distancing mandates. This massive demand for our video-first unified communications platform brought to light what became two critical missions for Zoom.
First and foremost: the mission to create the safest and most secure platform for our customers. Zoom responded by focusing 100% of our efforts in a 90-day plan on product security and innovation to prioritize features to better ensure a safe and happy customer experience.
Second: the mission to rapidly scale to support organizations around the world requiring a remote collaboration solution. Nearly overnight, customers needed a reliable, scalable communications platform, and our vast ecosystem of partners, from resellers to ISVs to hardware and software integration partners, were at our side to help deliver solutions to businesses in need.
This week we hosted Zoom Partner Connect, a virtual event designed for our global channel partner community to show our gratitude and to celebrate all that Zoom partners have contributed this year, with over 1,400 partner attendees! Zoom’s executive and channel leadership teams reflected on the progress our channel programs have made and how we can better partner as we move into 2021 and beyond.
While 2020 has undoubtedly been a year of change and challenge, it has also been a year of progress in Zoom’s partner programs.
Introducing the Zoom Phone Certified Integrator Program
We are excited to announce the extension of the Zoom Certified Integrator Program to include Zoom Phone. Previously offered for Zoom Rooms, this program now allows for trusted voice professionals to become certified in delivering Zoom Phone for a seamless customer experience, ensuring successful adoption and deployment of the platform.
Zoom Phone Certified Integrators can build services around Zoom Phone, providing value-added services to customers such as design, deployment, and management of Zoom’s video-first unified communications platform. The program offers additional benefits, such as engagement with the Zoom PSO team, collaboration with the Zoom Phone design team, and branding opportunities including a Zoom Phone Certified Integrator logo, as well as a listing on the Zoom Partner Locator.
Contact [email protected] to learn more about the steps to become certified.
Recognizing 2020 Global Partner Award winners
While the efforts and impacts from our partner community are countless this year, we wanted to recognize 10 partners that delivered a stand-out job in delighting our customers. Congratulations to Zoom’s 2020 Global Partner Award winners!
- UCaaS Excellence Award: ConnectNZ
- Zoom Evolution Award: ARG
- Collaboration Award: Bridgepointe
- ISV Trailblazer Award: Let’s Talk Interactive
- Carrier Innovation Award: BT
- Integrator Award: MVS Audio Visual
- Public Sector Award: Carahsoft
- Distributor Award: SB C&S
- Rising Star Award: Lumen
- Pinnacle Award: CDW
Continuing partner commitment & momentum
As we look back on the year, we have a lot to be thankful for and proud of, including the work we have done alongside our partners to help keep the world connected in this transformative time. But even before the pandemic, we were making great strides in our partner business. Here is just some of what we’ve done in the last 12 months.
- We launched the Zoom Referral Program for Master Agents, bringing Zoom Phone to market through over 2,000 sub-agents
- We expanded our network of strategic carriers, onboarding new partnerships including BT, Deutsche Telekom, Lumen, and Orange Business Services
- We introduced Zoom Partner Basecamp, a learning management system dedicated to partner enablement through trainings and qualifications
- We grew our teams supporting partners over 10x across channel sales, programs, operations, marketing, partner success, and more
- We grew our partner business faster than ever before with over 200% growth in one of our key success metrics: partner deal registrations
This is just the beginning. We encourage you to stay tuned as we continue to enhance our partner programs, doubling down on operational excellence, expansion in new markets, increased marketing and enablement opportunities, and so much more.
Not yet a Zoom partner? Learn more or apply at zoom.us/partners.