Zoom Partners with OpenExchange to Provide Video Communications for Financial Services Market
Note: This blog was modified 4/6/20 with an updated encryption reference.
Today Zoom announced that we have partnered with OpenExchange to provide a new joint video conferencing solution designed exclusively for financial services organizations. Zoom, the leading provider of cloud video communications, and OpenExchange, the trusted video exchange for financial services, have created a strong offering of secure, versatile cloud video conferencing with white glove managed services.
The partnership of our video services offers numerous benefits to customers, including:
- Zoom’s cloud video communications platform that provides HD video, audio, and web conferencing, as well as chat and webinars seamlessly across conference rooms, desktops, telephones, and mobile devices
- OpenExchange’s global video exchange, which offers full interoperability with disparate video equipment and world-class managed services. The result is the financial industry’s highest-quality, most secure private video conferencing solution
- Access to OpenExchange’s Global Connected Network of 1500+ public companies, intermediaries, and institutional investors, making it easier to provide video access to management teams and industry experts
- Secure cloud (and optional hybrid cloud/on-prem) communications environment with AES-256 bit encryption
- Zoom’s full collaboration feature set, including speech-to-text recording transcription, screen sharing, co-annotation, whiteboarding, and more
“This partnership comes at the perfect time in OpenExchange’s growth. The majority of our high-value meetings use classic video conference room setups, but we are seeing a significant increase in joining from the desktop. Partnering with Zoom will make it easier than ever for investors to meet with corporate management teams, industry experts, and leading research analysts with the click of a button,” said Mark Loehr, Chief Executive Officer of OpenExchange. “As adoption in the financial services industry continues to accelerate at a rapid pace, integrating Zoom into our managed video service offering allows us to better serve the growing and changing needs of Wall Street.”
“The goal of this partnership is to help financial institutions leverage Zoom with the best possible user experience. A strength of both of our companies is developing frictionless video communications environments that ‘just work,’” said Eric S. Yuan, Zoom’s Founder and CEO. “So it was natural that we would come together with OpenExchange – whom I’m also proud to call a Zoom customer – to deliver managed video services to our customers.”
If you’d like to learn how your financial services organization can benefit from this joint offering of secure, versatile video communications, sign up for a personalized 1-1 demo with a Zoom product specialist today!