Zoom Recognized for UCaaS Excellence with Frost & Sullivan’s Innovation & Leadership Award
At Zoom, we are dedicated to creating a top-tier communications experience that solves our customers’ pressing business needs, and we are pleased to announce that analyst firm Frost & Sullivan has recognized Zoom’s UCaaS platform with the 2019 Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
According to Frost & Sullivan, this award goes to companies that leverage competitive intelligence to successfully execute a strategy that results in stronger market share, competitive brand positioning, and customer satisfaction. Zoom certainly fits that bill.
Zoom has been an industry leader in providing reliable video communications for years, and we have expanded our platform because our customers (and the market) were desperate to address the next piece in their digital transformation: their legacy phone solutions. By leveraging our expertise in building world-class video communications to build Zoom Phone, we’re offering a unified communications platform that drives modern business success.
Why we’re getting recognized
Zoom Phone provides all the capabilities of traditional PSTN solutions but with all the benefits of a cloud-based platform, including:
- Support for over 50 devices with Zoom Phone, including desk phones, softphones, and mobile devices.
- Cloud and premise peering options allow you to use your current PSTN provider and/or interconnect with your legacy PBX while enjoying all the features and functionality of Zoom Phone.
- Active-active design provides constant load balancing and monitoring.
- International data centers improve global reliability and performance.
- Low-bandwidth support, so you can make and receive calls even in the most remote environment.
- Easily provision phones and phone numbers through Zoom’s cloud platform.
- Seamless integration with leading business applications, including Salesforce, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Teams.
Zoom’s UCaaS ‘boosts worker productivity’
“Forward-thinking businesses are enabling collaboration-centric workplace environments to support excellent end-to-end customer journeys, become more responsive and accelerate growth in an increasingly competitive global economy,” said Elka Popova, Vice President of Research, Information and Communications Technologies, at Frost & Sullivan. “Zoom’s video-first UCaaS offering is a great fit for such businesses as it boosts worker productivity and enables stakeholders to more effectively collaborate in creating customer value.”
Popova also lauded Zoom’s unified communications platform for being built from the ground up:
“Unlike most competitors that use third-party platforms, Zoom uses the same proprietary technology stack to deliver PBX, messaging and conferencing services,” she said. “Owning the technology stack enables Zoom to innovate more flexibly and address evolving customer and partner needs and deliver services more cost-effectively.”
A unified communications experience
With Zoom Phone, Zoom has created a unified communications platform that improves user productivity, creates seamless and frictionless workflows, and gives you the freedom and flexibility to host impactful, reliable communications, no matter how you choose to communicate. Read the full Frost & Sullivan report to learn more about all the great benefits of Zoom Phone and our UCaaS platform.
To learn more about Zoom Phone and its role in a unified communications platform, schedule a one-on-one demo today.