Zoom Phone Provider Exchange Now Available in Over 70 Countries
Migrating to a cloud phone system can benefit any organization, helping you access the most up-to-date features, better support remote and hybrid teams, more quickly scale to meet your business needs, and help reduce the total cost of ownership of your communications platform.
While full of advantages, cloud phone systems still require connectivity to a PSTN network to make calls outside of a business. For companies with multiple sites in different geographies, this can be challenging, as it requires the ability to pick the right connectivity option and provision callers.
While Zoom Phone offers pre-packaged service plans across the globe, customers with more complex calling plans, coverage, and managed services can turn to our vast partner network to help address their needs.
Our Provider Exchange Program, unveiled at our Zoomtopia 2021 partner event, helps businesses simplify the cloud peering process and more easily connect with network providers within the Zoom ecosystem.
What is Zoom Phone Provider Exchange?
As an enhancement to our existing Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) Cloud Peering Partner Program, Zoom Phone Provider Exchange will enable service provider partners to provide a flexible solution for customers around the globe looking to communicate effectively and efficiently.
Using the Zoom Phone Provider Exchange is easy! From the Provider Exchange page within the Zoom Phone admin portal, customers can browse and select the provider and country of their choice. From there, they can seamlessly provision phone numbers over an authorized connection, without having to establish a separate relationship with another provider.
The Zoom Phone Provider Exchange is currently available across the globe in over 70 countries. Here’s the complete list of available geographies.
Who are the providers?
Our first round of Provider Exchange partners includes:
- SIPPIO enables full calling capabilities in minutes with automated activation and user management tools. Available in 74+ countries with toll-free and emergency services, there’s no code, no build, and no maintenance. Service is currently provided in the following regions: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan (Tokyo), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia (Moscow), Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.
- Pure IP provides a fully managed voice service complete with automated provisioning to enable external calling with Zoom Phone quickly, simply, and cost-effectively. Designed with global business in mind, the offering is supported by a progressive suite of services and management tools that continue to evolve to meet new technologies and customer requirements. Built around their own secure, reliable, and adaptable global voice network, Pure IP services are underpinned by a technical-led, 24/7 global support team steeped in voice experience and expertise. Pure IP has been integrating voice across the ever-evolving platforms, systems, and applications for 18 years, providing a single connected communications service to enable global businesses to collaborate effectively in more locations.
- NUWAVE Communications is a global telecom carrier with a focus on simplification and innovation, providing many industry-first solutions that facilitate customer cloud communication adoption. Zoom Phone is connected by NUWAVE’s SYNTHESIS platform, an innovative, network-as-a-platform solution providing higher call quality and elastic scalability through its Intelligent Routing Core. The SYNTHESIS platform is designed to enable any carrier globally looking to scale their own network and integrate into the Zoom Phone ecosystem. NUWAVE’s Zoom Phone is powered by the award-winning iPILOT platform, which provides single-pane-of-glass management and support for partner and customer UC requirements. iPILOT enables automation, provisioning, and analytics to help improve the UC voice management experience. NUWAVE’s iPILOT & SYNTHESIS together provide carriers, CSPs, and SIs with a turnkey, globally scalable solution to offer an industry-leading Zoom Phone BYOC program for their customers.
- 1-TO-ALL is Thailand’s leading VoIP, SMS, video telephony, and unified communications service provider, solution provider, and value-added distributor. It offers next-generation communication, with over a billion minutes and messages generated per year to enterprises, multinational corporations, and service providers around the world. With over 17 years of experience in the telecommunication industry, 1-TO-ALL helps provide one-stop voice solutions — whether that means implementing a new service, consolidating voice services, or migrating away from legacy systems. Services are currently available in the following regions: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, New Zealand, and Taiwan.
Win-win for customers and partners
The Zoom Partner Provider Exchange offers numerous benefits for customers and partners alike:
Zoom Phone Provider Exchange surfaces more telecom providers from our ecosystem and simplifies the setup of BYOC services and cloud phone migration. Other benefits include:
- Expanded carrier choices: With more provider options in more geographies, customers can select a PSTN carrier that meets their unique calling, coverage, and managed service needs.
- Enhanced services: There are now even more value-added services from carrier partners, including local currency support, managed PSTN connectivity, and expanded global PSTN services like non-geographic numbers and flexible calling plans.
- Self-service: Customers can also enjoy self-service phone numbers from their selected partner.
- Seamless management: Provider Exchange partners provide a single pane of PSTN procurement and provisioning for customers’ hybrid phone and contact center needs.
Partner provider benefits
Zoom Phone Provider Exchange is an opportunity for carriers, managed service providers, and aggregators to extend current relationships and build new ones. By enhancing our existing BYOC Cloud Peering Program, more Zoom Phone customers can discover and adopt your services.
- Business growth: Get listed on the Zoom App Marketplace and market your services to Zoom’s global customer base.
- New revenue opportunities: Add value beyond PSTN connectivity with customized services, including the resale of Zoom unified communications as a bundled offering to customers.
- Simplified process: Reduce the time to market with Zoom’s templated partner toolkit and documentation that simplify the app development journey.
How to get started
For Zoom Phone customers looking for an approved provider partner, here’s how you get started:
- Find a provider in the Zoom Phone admin portal
- Connect to your provider from the admin portal
- Authorize your provider to upload your numbers
- Provision your numbers
Want to be a Zoom Phone Provider Exchange partner? Sign up here to join the program today. Or leverage one of our established integrated partners to accelerate your time to market and enhance your differentiation. By working with one of our initial platform partners, SIPPIO and NUWAVE, you can easily extend your reach, leverage a white-label approach, and activate users in minutes through a consistent, high-quality user journey.
Whether you’re a small business seeking a bundled offer to share trunks, or a large enterprise customer with a multi-vendor environment needing to share PSTN integrations, our provider partners offer a variety of solutions to meet your business needs.