Zoom Rocks the Mobile App Charts
The Zoom mobile app has experienced a steady climb up the mobile application charts over the last several months, however today it has achieved a new and exciting rank milestone. Of free apps in the business category on iTunes, Zoom is now ranking #4 (#2 for iPad apps of the same category) – not a bad way to top-off the week!
Why the Zoom Mobile App Leads the Pack?
One common theme we hear from both new and veteran users is that Zoom “just works”. This is particularly exciting given today’s hyper-competitive SaaS business world and it is something we are very proud of to say the least. Here’s a snapshot of where we place relative to the competition today …
*note: “others” represent vendors which don’t rank in the top 150. 03/03/17
Beyond the “just works” sentiment, here are a few reasons why Zoom is leading within web/video conferencing apps:
- Mobile optimized – it’s in our DNA and Zoom was built from the start to go mobile 🙂
- Video quality – driving and maintaining a best in the industry video experience is our passion!
- Interoperability – Zoom plays well with those pricey legacy systems (via SIP/H.323) and extends them onto mobile.
- Ease-of-Use – we are fanatical about maintaining simplicity within our UIs while continually building-in more features and functionality
- Cost – free is an excellent price!
But don’t just take our word for it! Download now and experience the mobile Zoom video conferencing difference for yourself.
Tried the demo? Blown away? Want a full product demo? Say no more, simply request a demo here and we’ll be glad to give you a complete product walk-through based upon your needs.