Zoom’s Industry-Leading, Mind-Blowing, Awesome NPS!
This fall, we surveyed thousands of our customers on their satisfaction with Zoom and how they use our products. The responses were overwhelming, both in quantity and quality. The most exciting result? Of the organizations surveyed, 94% would recommend Zoom, resulting in a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 62!
What is NPS?
Net Promoter Score measures customer satisfaction by determining what percentage of your customers would recommend your service to a friend or colleague. This percentage is then turned into a number from -100 to +100. Zoom’s NPS of 62 beats out our industry competitors. According to results published earlier this year, competitive NPS scores range from 19 to 48.
Why is Zoom’s NPS so crazy high?
We can look back to the survey results to get some clues as to why our NPS beats out the rest. First, our customers rated various Zoom features and benefits, and the results speak for themselves:
- 94% say Zoom is easier to deploy and/or use than the competition
- 92% say Zoom is higher quality than the competition
- 87% say Zoom is more reliable than the competition
- 75% say Zoom has increased their productivity by at least 40%
Second, we can cite many survey-taker’s own explanations for their willingness to recommend Zoom:
- “I love the product, the support, and the ease of use. I have already recommended you guys to several companies.” – Frank Coussens, IT Specialist at GoDaddy
- “You guys rock!” – Daniel Chang, IT Manager at One Medical Group
- “The service itself along with the customer service is outstanding. User friendly and easy to explain to others.” – Jessica Deal, Global Project Manager at Element Brand
- “It is easy to use, quick to learn, always reliable, excellent quality application that anyone can use in business or for personal use.” Diana Deitrick, IT Director at the Devereux Foundation
Does our high NPS have you itching to learn more? Sign up for a live demo with a Zoom Product Specialist!
Results from a TechValidate survey of 3,000 Zoom customers, August-September 2015.