There’s Much to Discover at Zoomtopia 2021 — Which Session Tracks Will You Dive Into?
The countdown is on! With just three weeks left until Zoomtopia 2021, we invite you to register today for our 100% virtual experience.
This year’s Zoomtopia, held on September 13 and 14, is built around The Imaginarium, a space devoted to imagination, discovery, and celebration of our customers. We want to highlight how you’re using Zoom to innovate in a new hybrid world, build and grow your business, and connect with the people who matter to you.
Take a look at some of the great content this year’s event has to offer, no matter how you use Zoom.
Something for everyone
We’ve got more than 75 insightful sessions planned for Zoomtopia 2021, from panels with industry leaders to how-tos with our product experts.
Whether you’re an IT professional, a CIO, a teacher, or a developer, find a range of sessions tailored to your specific interests. Take a sneak peek at the most anticipated sessions of each track (and find our full list of sessions on the website to start planning your agenda):
Go deep with this technical track
Designed for a technical audience, this track will focus on configurations, security strategies, and integrations to help you deploy, manage, and extend the Zoom platform in your organization.
- All Things Calendaring: Using Zoom Calendar Integrations
- How to Deploy Zoom Within Your Learning Management System
- Safety, Security, and Zoom Phone
Public servant? See how government agencies use Zoom
Professionals in public service and the industry partners who support them will find insightful knowledge from their peers and Zoom experts on how governments around the world are using Zoom.
- The Future of State and Local Government Courts
- Zoom Public Sector Certifications: FedRAMP, StateRAMP, CJIS, NERC, FIPS, and More
- Citizen Technology: Leading the Cultural Path for Local Government
Money talks: Financial services professionals, start here
The financial services industry faces unique challenges and rigorous requirements — learn how Zoom can help organizations prioritize and strengthen their security in a hybrid work environment.
- What’s New? Understanding Zoom’s Latest Financial Services Product Features and Roadmap
- Transforming the Financial Services Client Experience
The doctor is in: Hear from medical professionals
Providers, administrators, and IT professionals can hear about unique telehealth applications, using Zoom across the continuum of care, and workflow integrations for seamless care delivery.
- Become a Video-Assisted Virtual Visit Expert With Zoom
- Accelerating Scientific Innovation Through Operational Efficiency: Zoom for Biotech and Pharma
Education community, let the learning continue
Administrators, teachers, instructional technologists, and educational leaders, learn about education-specific applications and how Zoom is being used beyond the classroom to connect entire campuses and districts.
- From Classroom to Computer Screen: Redesign In-Person Training for Virtual Audiences
- Planning Your Next 5 Years: How To Utilize Funding To Sustain the Classroom of Tomorrow
- Learn Anywhere: Bringing the World to Your Classroom
If you build it, they will come: Check out our dev sessions
The Zoom Developer Platform is growing — we invite the developer community to hear from your peers about how they used our developer solutions to support their technical projects or build new apps and integrations.
- Automating Workflows with ServiceNow and Zoom
- Seamless Scheduling: Navigating Modern Work with Calendly and Zoom
- Exploring the Power of Zoom Team Chat APIs with Onna
Looking for expert guidance? Hear from thought leaders
Industry experts and Zoom leaders will discuss today’s most pressing topics and business opportunities, like the future of work and the next phase of digital transformation.
- Cultivating Company Culture in a Hybrid Work Environment
- Investing in Employee Well-Being and Happiness for Agility and Retention
- Evolving Privacy and Compliance Policies and Programs for a Growing Platform
Product solutions for all types of users
We’ve got four product-focused tracks designed to inspire and enable you to use Zoom in different ways — to connect your hybrid workforce, host engaging events, and build the workspace of tomorrow.
- Translation & Transcription: Communication without Barriers
- The Everywhere Workforce: Zoom Admin Strategies for Supporting a Hybrid Team
- Collaboration in the Modern Workplace: Whiteboarding and Smart Gallery
Build your agenda in 5 easy steps!
Of course, it wouldn’t be Zoomtopia without tons of happy surprises, customer highlights, and amazing entertainment to look forward to — all hosted on our Zoom Events platform!
If you’ve already registered for Zoomtopia 2021, you can start exploring sessions in Zoom Events and adding them to your custom itinerary. Here’s how:
- Click “View Ticket” in your registration confirmation email to log in to Zoom Events.
- Click “Join Lobby.”
- Select the “Sessions” tab.
- Discover sessions using the filter to find what you’re looking for.
- Add sessions to your itinerary by clicking the Bookmark icon.
If you haven’t registered yet, go to zoomtopia.com and get ready to explore The Imaginarium with us! Subscribe to our blog for the latest Zoomtopia news and know-before-you-go info.