Celebrating Channel Success at Zoomtopia Partner Connect 2021
Hot off the heels of Zoomtopia 2021, our two-day annual user conference, we’re excited to gather our channel partners around the world for an exclusive third day of learning at Zoomtopia Partner Connect.
Our channel partners play a valuable role in helping to drive adoption of the Zoom platform while expanding their own businesses — and this year, our partners had to be even more innovative and adaptive than ever. At Partner Connect, we celebrate their successes, share program updates, and provide insights into the future of the industry.
With separate sessions for U.S. and Canada, EMEA, APAC, Japan, and LATAM regions, this year’s Partner Connect is truly a global event! Check out a few highlights we are sharing with our partner community:
Growing & expanding our partner network
It’s been an incredible year as our partner community has grown and evolved. Here’s a glimpse at our momentum over the past 12 months:
- We welcomed more than 3,500 partners to our programs
- We have continued to rapidly expand our partner ecosystem across go-to-market and geographies. The Zoom partner ecosystem now includes companies such as:
- Distribution: Carahsoft, West Telco, Westcon/Synnex, Nuvias, FVC, Savex, Rhipe, SB C&S, Dicker Data
- Resellers: Softbank, CDW, Presidio, Aarnet, SHI, Naotech
- Service providers: AT&T, Lumen, BT, Orange, Tata, Deutsche Telekom, Telefónica
- Master agent/referral partners: AVI-SPL, Advantage Communications, Inflow Communications
- ISVs: Telkomsel, Outschool, UpWork, Cvent, BrightLive, Miro, Asana
- Our channel is now contributing more than 20% to our non-online bookings globally, and nearly 30% internationally
- Our partners are driving more than one-fourth of Zoom Phone sales globally!
Zoom Phone BYOC now available for resellers
Zoom Phone has been growing by leaps and bounds, with 2 million seats sold in just 10 quarters — a record for the industry! We’re excited to announce that Zoom Phone Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) is now available globally for authorized resellers.
We have a pilot program for select partners who meet the requirements to be authorized to sell Zoom Phone BYOC. Previously, only Master Agents could refer, not resell, Zoom Phone or Zoom Phone BYOC deals. This will enable authorized resellers to be able to sell Zoom Phone BYOC on their paper and connect the licenses on-prem, or cloud peer to one of our providers through our Zoom Phone Provider Exchange.
What’s on the horizon for partner programs?
As always, we’re continuing to invest in and focus on enhancing our partner programs. Our goal is to support our partners in their journey as they develop new competencies and grow their businesses with Zoom.
We’re thrilled to offer a sneak peek at our partner program advancements globally, which include:
- A new partner program introducing levels, competencies, and better incentives, which will reward you for your investments, create a way to differentiate yourself, and increase your profitability and scale as you grow with Zoom
- An updated Zoom Phone Certified Integrator Program, offering more robust training so partners are better equipped with skills and capabilities
- Enhanced Cloud Peering — this is what we are calling the Zoom Phone Provider Exchange, improving the end-to-end experience with Zoom Phone
- Partner Use & Demo License Program (PUDL), which will provide licenses for demo, training, or production use and expand the partner types that will have access to these licenses
- ISV Program, which is expanding into two partner types: builders and integrators
- Additional marketing benefits aligned with the most committed and qualified partners
Partner excellence: 2021 award winners
Finally, we’re celebrating our partners and the amazing ways they’re delivering happiness to our customers.
We are thrilled to recognize Lumen as our Global Partner of the Year winner, providing coverage and helping deliver happiness across many regions.
Here are the winners of our Regional Partner Awards:
- Partner of the Year: PT Kayreach
- Rising Star: Savex Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Service Provider: BT
- Master Agent Program: Tradewinds
- Distributor: Rhipe
- Reseller: ESCO
- Certified Integrator: ConnectNZ
- Partner of the Year: Nuvias
- Rising Star: Phone Pulse
- Service Provider: Telefonica
- Master Agent Program: Touch Conference
- Distributor: Kern & Stelly Medientechnik GmbH
- Reseller: Connect4Video
- Certified Integrator: Datasharp Integrated Communications
- Partner of the Year: NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation
- Rising Star: Ricoh Japan Co., Ltd.
- Distributor: SB C&S Corp.
- Reseller: Nissho Electronics Corporation
- Certified Integrator: CTCSP Corporation
- Strategic Partner: SoftBank Corp.
- Financial Market Partner: Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.
- SMB Market Partner: Otsuka Corporation
- Deal Registration: V-cube, Inc.
- Partner of the Year: XP On
- Rising Star: Adaptor
- Distributor: West Telco
- Reseller: Cynersis
- Reseller: MyMottion
- Certified Integrator: Latamsul
US & Canada:
- Partner of the Year: SHI
- Rising Star: ePlus
- Service Provider: Lumen
- Master Agent Program: Bridgepointe
- Distributor: Carahsoft
- Reseller: SHI
- Certified Integrator: Cloud Warriors
Partner Marketing Awards
Our first Partner Marketing Awards showcases our channel partners’ innovative and impactful marketing campaigns around Zoom. We were pleased to receive over 50 submissions from partners in 17 countries, who ran campaigns with millions of impressions around the globe that generated an estimated $100 million in pipeline. We are honored to announce the following winners, which will each receive $10,000 in Zoom Marketing Development Funds (MDF) toward a future campaign:
- Impact Rockstar Award: Savex Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Innovation Rockstar Award: Globe Telecom
- Social Rockstar Award: PT Kayreach
- Impact Rockstar Award: Naotech
- Innovation Rockstar Award: Duppal
- Social Rockstar Award: Kern & Stelly
- Impact Rockstar Award: NEC Networks & System Integration Corporation
- Innovation Rockstar Award: Ricoh Japan Co., Ltd.
- Social Rockstar Award: SB C&S Corp.
- Impact Rockstar Award: Cynersis
- Innovation Rockstar Award: XP On
- Social Rockstar Award: SMARTISVOIP
US & Canada:
- Impact Rockstar Award: Carahsoft
- Innovation Rockstar Award: 3Tree Tech
- Social Rockstar Award: Lumen
Thank you for joining us at Partner Connect, and to all our partners for being part of our community. We’re excited for what our new and improved partner programs will bring to your business and look forward to supporting your continued growth!